Protecting Your Rights and Pursuing Justice
Have you or someone you care about been hurt in a Trucking Accident?
It is our goal to make sure that your family receives the compensation it deserves if you or a loved one has been injured or tragically killed in a truck or 18-wheeler accident. At the Law Offices of Samuel P. Moeller, we will take whatever time and resources it takes to hold the trucking company accountable.
Our clients and their cases are taken much more seriously by trucking companies and their lawyers because of our dedication to them.
Unlike ordinary car accidents, truck accident attorneys must be intimately familiar with hundreds of state and federal safety regulations in order to represent truck drivers and companies on public roads and highways across the country.
Common Causes of Truck and 18-Wheeler Accidents
Several factors are usually involved in causing or contributing to a truck or 18-wheeler crash. However, the most common ones are:
- Driver Error
- Driver Fatigue and Hours of Service Violations
- Hiring inexperienced and unqualified drivers
- Failing to adjust driving to road and weather conditions
- Requiring drivers to drive in excess of the maximum hours permitted by federal law
- Speeding, unsafe lane changes, and other traffic violations
- Violations of the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations
- Drug use and intoxication
- Failing to provide proper training
- Failing to perform legally required pre and post-trip vehicle inspections
The treatment for dog bites can include stitches, tetanus and rabies shots, pain management and even plastic surgery. Due to bacteria in the dog’s mouth, there is a risk of certain kinds of infections.
Contact Us to Request Your Free Consultation
Don’t wait any longer to get the help you deserve. Set up a consultation with a Trucking Accident lawyer from the Law Offices of Samuel P. Moeller, PLLC. Simply call (866) 540-1806 or fill out the online form to request a meeting, and we’ll put you on the schedule. We can even go to your home if you are unable to visit us at the office.